Sci-Fi Heavy Station Kit base
Dear Visitor, thank You for Your interest in this Package!
Please Welcome DotTeam, which is believing that the Product has to be Convenient.
To implement this belief, the Package is using:
- The Modular approach to Form a single structure or the cluster.
- 10x10 meters grid to effortlessly Blend the components.
- Customization options to configure the variety of level using Floor Fills, Stairs, Partitions, Partitions2, Pipelines, and even Top-Bottom for Your needs.
- The power of compatibility between the Base & Hangars & Colony for total of 669 Prefabs.
This Package is the Sci-Fi Heavy Station Kit base, and it is about massive loads that are distributed across strong support pillars, providing a secure foundation for the bunker or the center of operations...
It is a series of modular artistic kits, and the pieces of one kit are compatible with another kit, within Sci-Fi Heavy Station series.
Overhauling of the following in v2.x, which came after v1.3:
To significantly reduce Drawcalls, most models were packaged into Themes. Each theme uses a single Material. Some UVs have a bit of free space, which has been reserved for future updates (thus adding new objects will not require additional materials).
An amplified look and optimization for the old objects; new objects were added to expand Your opportunities for creative development. For triangle count please refer to the Documentation.
Adventuring in the world of PBR, all the materials now possess Metallic maps, in addition to Albedo, Normal, Occlusion, and for some objects Emission, in sizes up to 4k, and are using PNG and TGA formats.
PSD for GUI is included.
Earlier scripts have been corrected and expanded upon, and for widening the possibilities of the kit, new scripts have been created.
The list of Third party assets used in the video and screenshots that were added to Promo materials for presentational purposes, but are prohibited for including within the Package:
- Ground texture
- Post Processing Stack v2 (Github version)
16 themes total of 195 Prefabs, covering:
- Arches narrow and wide bases, each has three mounting points at different height; one type of Girde
- Channels an Arms piece, Corridors with opening for Doors variants, Crossroad for opening for Doors variants
- Displays 19 animated textures for pieces ranging from small boxes to radio tower to big displays
- Doors Two Scripted Door types, Electronic gate with coined colors for available and prohibited statuses and its pieces
- Equipment small boxes, big screens, short and tall monitoring devices, a Radar and its separated parts, and a Substation
- Floors pieces for Small rooms with opening for Ladder and Floor Fills, for Large rooms, for Top-Down usage, two Girders
- Floors Fill pieces for Center, Side, for Handrails around the openings, complete prefabs for Blocked Area, Blocked Center, for Ladder Center, with Blocking elements
- Ladders strong 10m Ladder piece for use with Floors
- Partitions a variety of differently shaped short Girders
- Partitions2 huge variety of differently shaped pipelines in various colors mounted on the tall base
- Props small to medium Barrels, small to medium Boxes and medium to large Tanks
- Stairs huge set of pieces of the Stairs with various types of the elements including Reinforced, Simple, Sloping, and additionaly standalone Handrails for the purposes of modularity
- Top Bottom
- Top-Down exterior Walls, exterior Arche and Top-Down Pieces
- Walls differently colored with coined Paint hue & tone & saturation