Sci-Fi Heavy Station Kit base AUGMENTED
Dear Visitor, thank You for Your interest in this Package!
Please Welcome DotTeam, which is believing that the Product has to be Convenient.
To implement this belief, the Package is using:
- The Modular approach to Form a single structure or the cluster
- 10x10 meters grid to effortlessly Blend the components
- Customization options to configure the variety of level using Floor Fills, Stairs, Partitions, Partitions2, Pipelines, and even Top-Bottom for Your needs
- The power of compatibility between the Base & Hangars & Colony for total of 1050 Prefabs
This Package is the Sci-Fi Heavy Station Kit hangars AUGMENTED, and it is about massive loads that are distributed across strong support pillars, providing a secure foundation for the bunker or the center of operations...
It is a series of modular artistic kits, and the pieces of one kit are compatible with another kit, within Sci-Fi Heavy Station series.
The AUGMENTED version comes with
- The “Source code” of the Texturing - ID & Curvature & Height Maps
- Levels of Detail (LoDs), which provides further optimization. They are prefabs with custom collisions
- Additional Prefabs
Overhauling of the following in v2.x, which came after v1.2:
To significantly reduce Drawcalls, most models were packaged into Themes. Each theme uses a single Material. Some UVs have a bit of free space, which has been reserved for future updates (thus adding new objects will not require additional materials).
An amplified look and optimization for the old objects; new objects were added to expand Your opportunities for creative development.
Adventuring in the world of PBR, all the materials now possess Metallic maps.
PSD for GUI is included.
Earlier scripts have been corrected and expanded upon, and for widening the possibilities of the kit, new scripts have been created.
The list of Third party assets used in the video and screenshots that were added to Promo materials for presentational purposes, but are prohibited for including within the Package:
- Ground texture
- Post Processing Stack v2 (Github version)
19 themes total of 318 Prefabs, covering:
- Arches narrow and wide bases, each has three mounting points at different height for two types of Girdes
- Channels an Arms piece, Corridors with opening for Doors variants, Crossroad for opening for Doors variants, and their Top-Down versions
- Displays about 20 animated textures for pieces ranging from small boxes to radio tower to big displays, and additionaly three types of animated GUI screens of the consoles
- Doors Four Scripted Door types, Electronic gate and its pieces, and Handrails
- Equipment Three types of scripted Consoles, small boxes, big screens, short and tall monitoring devices, a Radar and its separated parts, a radio girde, an antenn, and a Substation
- Floors pieces for Small rooms with opening for Ladder and Floor Fills, pieces for Large rooms, Pentagonal, Hexagonal floor pieces, Top-Down pieces
- Floors Fill pieces for Center, Side, for Handrails around the openings, complete prefabs for Blocked Area, Blocked Center, for Ladder Center, with Blocking elements, Pentagonal and Hexagonal pieces
- Hexa & Penta Rooms set of prefabs for Pentagonal and Hexagonal rooms using appropirate floor pieces
- Ladders strong Ladder piece for use with Floors, and a Ladder for outside use
- Partitions2 huge variety of differently shaped pipelines in various colors mounted on the tall base
- Pipelines standalone pipelines of differently shaped form amd in various colors
- Props small to medium Barrels, small to medium Boxes and medium to large Tanks
- Stairs huge set of pieces of the Stairs, for ease of use with pre-built prefab compositions, and various types of the elements including Reinforced, Simple, Sloping, and additionaly standalone Handrails for the purposes of modularity
- Top Bottom
- Top-Down Glass roofs including Square, Pentagonal and Hexagonal, Solar panels, exterior Walls, exterior Arche and Top-Down Pieces
- Walls differently colored with coined Paint hue & tone & saturation, and a special Wall Lights piece
- Zzz Light Scripted light source