Sci-Fi Heavy Station Kit colony
Dear Visitor, thank You for Your interest in this Package!
Please Welcome DotTeam, which is believing that the Product has to be Convenient.
To implement this belief, the Package is using:
- The Modular approach to Form a single structure or the cluster
- 10x10 meters grid to effortlessly Blend the components
- Customization options to configure the Elevator, Kitchen, Ventilation, Flowerpots and Tables for Your needs
- The power of compatibility between the Base & Hangars & Colony for total of 669 Prefabs
This Package is the Sci-Fi Heavy Station Kit colony, and it is about a spacious research center with fabulous views through panoramical windows over the area that is yet to discover.
Scientific goals are about to be set around modern business tables, and dot_Mobile Scanners are ready to implement them.
Such tasks require proper support, and Kitchen, Gardens, swimming Pool will provide it, as well as just right water temperature from Shower will help finish the day in the comfortable Bedroom...
It is a series of modular artistic kits, and the pieces of one kit are compatible with another kit, within Sci-Fi Heavy Station series.
Overhauling of the following in v2.x:
To significantly reduce Drawcalls, most models were packaged into Themes. Each theme uses a single Material. Some UVs have a bit of free space, which has been reserved for future updates (thus adding new objects will not require additional materials).
An amplified look and optimization for the old objects; new objects were added to expand Your opportunities for creative development. For triangle count please refer to the Documentation.
Adventuring in the world of PBR, all the materials now possess Metallic maps, in addition to Albedo, Normal, Occlusion, and for some objects Emission, in sizes up to 4k, and are using PNG and TGA formats.
PSD for GUI is included.
Earlier scripts have been corrected and expanded upon, and for widening the possibilities of the kit, new scripts have been created.
The list of Third party assets used in the video and screenshots that were added to Promo materials for presentational purposes, but are prohibited for including within the Package:
- Ground texture
- Standard Unity Water
- Post Processing Stack v2 (Github version)
16 themes total of 291 Prefabs, covering:
- Decorations two types of small Foliage, three Flower Pots, two types of Grass, one Tree, one Rock area, and additionally four prefab compositions
- Devices Bidet, Toilet, slopping and straight podiums, open shower and closed showers, Towel, Urinal, Washstand with faucets
- Displays five Animated Displays, four colorful ADs, Wallpapers for notebook and pad
- Door Window Scripted doors, with the color of light depending on use - active, blocked, inactive, sliderless - also a reactor prefab, and a small window
- Elevator an Elevator prefab with glass cage with floor number and without, with metallic cage, support for Cabine, Elevator Console, and the necessary prefabs
- Equipment Escape Pod Door, three Console types, narrow and wide Lightboxes, wide and ultra wide Lightboxes with prepared ADs, one security monitor, two hologram-like Planets, one Server
- Floors pieces are double sided with no lights, a Pool, Pool Ladder, small floor with square and round openings, with a fence around or without, a Stair system and separate Lights
- Furniture open and closed Jalousies, rotated and not, a floor Lamp, cinema Screen, cinema Sound, Manager & Rest, a Bed, a small Carpet, four Cupboards, Small and Medium circular ceiling Lamps, a Settle, a Couch, two types of Modular tables - Office and Casual
- Glass for Doors, Elevator, Floor, Handrails, a radial pieces, for Stairs, Tables, for Walls
- Kitchen a Modular Kitchen with separate doors, Kitchen Set of knives and accessory, a food box, and paper bottle for drinks, two types of dishes with cover, Microwave, one type of scales
- Objects Bottle, Container, Cup, Cutlery set with stand, Microscope, Netbook, Pad, Testtube, Testtube holder, Thermos, and Tray
- Outside Top-Down Top-Down piece, Radar, Wall support, Foundation, Solar panel, Supports, Outside walls either with openings for doors or without, Outside wall with panoramical Windows
- Outside Top-Down 2 Outside barrier, Outside patroling Perimeter with its supports, Shields, Stairs, and Fences
- Stairs Handrails of the Stairs either straight or round, Glass holders, two types of premade Stairs
- Ventilation Modular kit with either gridded or blocked Entrance, a Ladder, and Tube
- Walls Flat, with openings either solid or for panoramical Window and for Capsules, additionally Arches, Small & Medium & Large Partitions